Quaint, yet thoroughly contemporary, The Marshes of Skidaway Island combines the best of Savannah retirement: relaxed island living, exceptional services and amenities and true peace of mind for the future. While our spectacular setting is unrivaled, you'll find that our focus on health and wellness through continuing care is what sets us apart from Savannah's other senior living choices. You won't find a more luxurious option for senior living in Savannah.
As a non-profit organization, The Marshes gives seniors of Skidaway Island gives seniors all the benefits of an independent living center dedicated to its residents. Your satisfaction is our first priority and your opinions help us navigate our future. Best of all, your fees are invested back into our community and into the services and amenities you use every day.
- Savannah's only true continuing care community
- Located on 58 acres on Skidaway Island
- Neighborhood-style retirement living with Cottages, Duplexes and Apartment Villas as large as 2,537 sq. ft. and all move-in ready
- Non-profit founded in 2004
- Award-winning dining that rivals Savannah's finest restaurants
- Entrance fees starting at $250,000; 90% refundable
The Marshes of Skidaway Island is a community-based nonprofit organization celebrating the lives of seniors and serving their social, personal and health needs. We are dedicated to continuous quality improvement to provide residents with a continuum of care that enriches their lives and well-being.