Island Living, a tapestry of sights, sounds and textures
Located in the heart of Savannah's beautiful coastal islands, The Marshes of Skidaway Island offers relaxed, worry-free Georgia senior living against a backdrop of long-leaf pines, moss-draped live oaks and scenic marshes. With the protected marshlands of Skidaway Island State Park nearby, it’s certain that the only neighbors to our pristine Savannah retirement community will be wildlife — for years to come!
From this perfect location, residents have access to a wealth of cultural activities and the freedom to partake of as much or as little as they like. Within a short drive residents can enjoy a round of golf on one of six nearby courses or take an afternoon boat ride out from the local marinas.
Savannah and other neighboring towns are popular destinations for antiquing, historical exploration and gallery hopping. Plus, residents can easily pack and go with the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, just 30 minutes away.
Explore the map below to see all our location has to offer:
- Dining - Entertainment - Medical - Shopping
- Georgetown Senior Living
- Richmond Hill Senior Living
- Senior Living in Bluffton
- Senior Living in Garden City
- Senior Living in Hilton Head
- Senior Living in Port Wentworth
- Senior Living in Savannah
- Senior Living in Skidaway Island
- Senior Living in Tybee Island
- Senior Living in Wilmington Island
- St. Simons Island Senior Living