Our Senior Living Lifestyle
Our senior living community feels more like a 5-star resort.
Although we’re a senior living community, there’s nothing retiring about life here. Join our community of active adults and leave home upkeep and maintenance to us, giving you the freedom and security to live life as you always have. Take day trips to the outer islands. Go into Savannah to shop, visit the art galleries or take in a show. Join friends in The Island Club or just admire the view from our lounge and screened-in veranda. Explore new interests in our library and at The Palmetto Club. Take an evening stroll with your dog on our trails.
Services and amenities:
We cover it all.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of all residences, including everything from appliance repairs to changing light bulbs
- Maintenance of all landscaping and public spaces
- Weekly housekeeping
- Periodic window washing, carpet cleaning, painting/touch-up and other heavy housekeeping
- Personal laundry services available*
So many delectable eating options.
- Restaurant-style dining with a maître d’ and professional wait staff to ensure premium-quality service
- Per-person monthly dining credit for use in the main dining rooms and casual bistro
- Private dining room for special family or social occasions
- Great service consistently provided without gratuities
- Ability to meet special dietary needs
- Home delivery* or takeout meals available
- Catering available in the private dining room or in residences*
Your safety is our top priority.
- 24-hour security by The Marshes of Skidaway Island personnel
- Centrally monitored fire and smoke alarms in all residences
- Security checks of your home while you’re away
- Emergency power system for The Oaks Health Center and The Island Club
- Emergency notification system
All-inclusive monthly payment.
- All utilities, including electricity, natural gas, water, sewer, trash removal and pest control
- All insurance (except for personal belongings)
- All property taxes
- Weekly housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Fully equipped kitchens with full-size appliances
- Covered parking — will fit your car and your golf cart too
- Walk-in closets
- Private balcony or deck
- Fitness classes
- In-house lectures, activities and events
- Resident portal to make reservations and schedule services
We’re here to serve.
- Concierge services with friendly staff who know you and your family by name
- Community life director
- Social and activity programs such as guest speakers, entertainment, dances, day trips and more
- On-site mail service
- Scheduled transportation to nearby shopping, medical appointments and other destinations
- Personal transportation*
- Pet walking services*
- Salon services*
Wellness for today, a plan for your future.
- 90 days of nursing care in The Oaks Health Center included in your entrance fee
- Scheduled exercise and fitness classes
- Home care services*
- 24-hour emergency response in all homes
- Assistance with Medicare and private insurance coverage
*Services available at a nominal charge.
Experience a taste of life at The Marshes of Skidaway Island by using the Contact Form to schedule a personal tour.