RightHealth Clinic means care is close at hand.
The Marshes of Skidaway Island has formed a partnership with THA Group to open a Nurse Practitioner RightHealth Clinic on the second floor of The Oaks Health Center. This on-site clinic gives residents — and future residents who currently live at The Landings — a quick and convenient way to get on-site medical treatment for the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute health problems
- Monitoring of chronic diseases and treatment in consultation with the resident’s primary care physician
- General wellness treatment
- Annual Medicare wellness assessments
- Prescription of medications when indicated (some exceptions apply)
- Wound care
- Ear wax removal
- Suture removal
- Blood draws and injection administration
- Routine treatments as ordered by the resident’s primary care provider
- Foot care
- Flu shot administration
- Blood pressure monitoring
To receive treatment from the clinic, residents must have a primary care physician and are encouraged to schedule an appointment.