Long-term Care Near Savannah
Medicare-certified care whenever needed.
Residents have guaranteed access to a full range of personalized skilled nursing services in our Peachtree and Mulberry Neighborhoods as part of our 5-Star-rated health care center, The Oaks. Care can include recuperative and respite care for illness, post-hospitalization recovery and post-surgery recovery. Medicare-certified skilled nursing care is also available for residents with short-term needs.
Included services and amenities:
- Private and semiprivate skilled nursing rooms
- Secure neighborhood
- Physical, occupational, speech and aqua therapies*
- Community beauty salon and barbershop*
- Chef-inspired menus
- Housekeeping services
- Individualized care plans
- 24/7 licensed staff
- Assistance with medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with making and keeping appointments
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Robust calendar of social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Basic cable service
- All utilities
- Guest parking
*Services available at a nominal charge.
Skilled Nursing Frequently Asked Questions
Skilled nursing is for those who need longer-term care delivered around the clock by licensed professionals, including RNs, LPNs and certified nurse aides. We also offer custom programs that encourage maximum social interaction and preserve dignity.
These are some conditions that often require skilled care for seniors:
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cardiac failure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Other major illness
- Hip or bone fracture
- Fall-related injury
- Orthopedic surgery
- Severe osteoarthritis
Potential candidates for long-term nursing care include those who are dealing with an ongoing health condition or disability, chronic or severe pain, a chronic medical condition, permanent disability or dementia.